Monday, February 2, 2015

A simple "hello" could lead to a million things

When I sat down to write this first post, I was at a loss for how I should begin and what I should say, something that rarely happens to me. I even resulted to googling how a person should best write an initial blog post and everything I read said I should "state my intent." Well, that is the problem. I cannot give you the usual introduction and discuss what exactly this blog will be about because, honestly, I have no idea what will come of it except a lot of happy surprises...some serendipity, if you will. :) 
I am busy, but sometimes think I have too much time on my hands. I take on too much because I have trouble saying no for fear of disappointing people. I am impulsive and driven beyond belief. I am committed to living life to the fullest and trying to make those around me love life. I have big ideas, but I am sometimes unsure as to what I should do with them. Admittedly, I am a type-A personality, but with a lot of emotion driving my decisions. I am overly organized, but as a teacher, I think you have to be. Most importantly, though, I am a newlywed who loves her tiny family (my mister and my kitty) more than anything in the world. 
Originally, my plan for this blog was to review the books I read, and I read a ton of books. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that while including books reviews would be fine, I really just want to talk about whatever I feel is important and whatever is on my mind. Goals? Definitely. Personal struggles? Yep. Obsessive love of books? You betcha. Married life and my adorable cat, Warren? Of course!
This is me--baring my soul and making the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment